22 years in Phoenix Providing Internet Services – Part Two

cyber controller content-syndication and what it meansAny business that still believes in operating without internet marketing is heading straight for failure. Almost everyone knows this now.

With the increased use of technology, the face of marketing has changed in the 21st century. Right now, almost one-third of the world has access to the internet.

You know this now. Have you made changes to your business so you remain relevant and your sales figures continue to go up?

In a research conducted by Econsultancy in 2016, it was found that only about 22% of businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates. Are you part of the other 78% who believe in growth and progress? Do you want to rake in more profits and get a bigger office? Do you want to open up more branches and employ more staff? Then let’s talk.

Utilizing the power the power of Internet Marketing , you can:

  • Increase product/service awareness – Make more people know what you have to offer.
  • Increase sales – Did you know “81% of shoppers conduct online research before making big purchases”? (Retailing Today, 2014). Did you also know “Local searches lead 50% of mobile visitors to visit stores within a day”? (Google, 2014). Not much needs to be said. Do you want more sales? Get on the internet. Be found.
  • Make your business accessible to more customers – Most people don’t like walking on the street and searching for the best place to get antique watches or hire a band. In this time when everything is ‘click and get’, most people won’t go through that trouble. Put your business where they are looking: the internet.
  • Increase traffic – If you already have a website, you can increase the number of people checking out your page with excellent SEO strategies. With Google getting over 100 billion searches a month (Mashable, 2015), you would want to know how to attract some of that traffic to your website.

But where do you begin?

This is the fun part. You don’t need to go back to school. Or start a special evening course to master the art of internet marketing. You can leave the work to a internet marketing webmaster who’s been around in the business of putting businesses ahead of their competitors for as long as the invention of the internet.

22 years experience is mastery and proficiency

Cyber Controller is the way to go. 22 years experience is mastery and proficiency. Since 1995, Cyber controller has been handling 6 key areas to put businesses in the face of their best customers. Here’s how:

  • Internet Marketing – We use SEO strategies to make your business reachable when your customers need them on the internet
  • Local Maps marketing – People now use maps to find great restaurants or car parks. We put your business on the map and make them findable.
  • SMS text marketing – This puts your business in the palms of potential customers via texting.
  • Business Identity protection – Avoid bad We make your business glow in the eyes of potential clients.
  • Responsive website design – We build websites that encourage your customers to do business with you. Simple, classy and responsive.
  • Your online brand – Manage your online brand and image and let your customers become loyal to you.

According to Hubspot in 2017, 61% of marketers say improving SEO and growing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing priority. What do you say? Do you want to move to the next level of business growth? Contact the owner of Cyber Controller: Dean Schlenker.

6232554088 Ext1


cybercontroller .vetgig.vetgigs.vet imw.vet internetmarketing.vet internetmarketingwebmaster.vet webmaster.vetwebsitedesign.vet websitehosting.vet