Cyber Controller – Google My Business
G+1 Is Now Google My Business
Google My Business is Google’s new, unified look for Google’s fairly confusing Google+ Local and Google Maps, it’s old method for letting businesses be discovered online. It didn’t work very well, and many businesses had a tough time listing themselves correctly for maximum visibility online. Google My Business is new, it’s shiny, but is it for you? Let’s have a look:
Those who used the older services will remember the pain and hassle it took to create a business listing, thankfully these are all but erased with Google’s new uniform design.
At its core, Google wants to make it easier than ever before for physical businesses to be located online (and geographically via Google Maps). For small businesses, this is ideal and it becomes a sort of a sales platform for the small-to-medium business. Also, it’s free (which is the best price of all for any company). This is Google committing its vast resources to the small business market. With services like these and ours, we can rocket you to the number one position in the search rankings and ensure that your local business is correctly marketed.
Google says it’s free and easy, but many businesses may still require an expert local marketing service to promote themselves, and that’s where we come in.
Google My Business is only one side of a unique strategy we’ll create for your company. In the meantime, you can get setup yourself and start creating a buzz around your products. You will of course need a Google account to get started and will have to wait 1-2 weeks for Google to mail you the verification code. But here’s what the new Google My Business offers:
- The ability to manage your information from your Android or iOS device. Google My Business has a nifty app that’s easy to use. It keeps track of page interactions and let’s you make changes on the fly.
- Adwords Express: this is ideal for anyone looking to manage their web campaigns. Adwords is one of the best tools for managing ad spend and seeing how well campaigns are performing. This is also one of the many areas we can assist you in.
- Scanning what actual people are saying about your business, and seeing what reviews are being posted. This is also an excellent means of viewing the holistic side of the business.
- Make it all interactive: you’re able to add a “walk through” of your business to make your place of work stand out even more.
- Most importantly, you can update your information at any time. It’s what makes Google My Business so flexible and intuitive.
Places for Business is also a thing of the past. There’s a new unified look that will be familiar to anyone who’s used Google+ in the past. Overall, it’s a breeze to get started, but if you’re unfamiliar with the interface or need someone to help you not only get your business listed, but have it listed on top, then contact us. We’re the experts and will ensure that you get top listing.
So hire us for that specialized local marketing service and watch as Cyber Controller moves your Google My Business to page one.