The Local Essential marketing package is designed to give your business a boost with both online and offline SEO. This will give you the traction you need to increase your online presence and attract more qualified clients.
It is the marketing foundation that addresses the most critical elements of a successful online marketing plan, and applies them in a proven, systematic method.
The Local Foundation Package is what you need to get started if you have a limited budget until you’re ready to take on more advanced marketing strategies and tactics that will drive more leads.
What You Get:
- 1 Landing Page with Domain and Lead Form
- 2 guest blog posts a month, optimized for SEO
- 1 content page a month – increasing content on existing thin pages to 500 words minimum or creating a new page that is keyword focused
Google My Business Management and Citation – Directory Listing Creation
- Establish agreed upon NAP (name, address, phone number) for all directories.
Google My Business Optimization. We will audit the status and quality of your listing and optimize it to include correct NAP, hours of business, website URL, geo-tagged photos and video.
- Start a process of submitting and claiming directory listings using our automated submission tool to submit your business profile to over 60 Directory and Citation sites.
- Determine monthly offers/images/videos update process to keep the citation sites fresh and updated.
Ongoing, Local SEO Optimization
We will execute ongoing, basic SEO activities to improve local SEO. These activities will be spread out over the year. Included are activities such as:
- Site-wide Structured Data, correct errors & Schema
- Optimize social media descriptions and NAP
- Optimize title tags and descriptions for each page of your site
- Optimize images with alt-text
- Fix broken links
- Optimize links with descriptive text
- Optimize existing and new blog posts
- Manage Google Search Console and Bing Search Console, fixing reported errors
Key Metrics and Competitive Tracking
Key metrics reports to monitor growth and improvement in key indicators such as website traffic, social metrics, and keyword ranking.
- Status calls to review projects and adjust plans
- Phone calls as needed to discuss ongoing project